Are you planning to “Rent an apartment in JBR” and live the life of your dreams?
There are a few very popular communities in the Jumeirah Beach Residence area, considered the premier destination for living in Dubai.
JBR is a prominent beachfront development offering a wide range of amenities, a seafront living experience, multiple exquisite attractions as well as retail outlets. If you are planning to move to Jumeirah Beach Circle, then you must choose amongst the below communities and rent an apartment in JBR, Dubai.
Why Rent an Apartment in JBR?
Jumeirah Beach Residence is regarded in Dubai, as the most popular area to rent luxury apartments. It offers multiple modes of transportation near and inside the community for its residents. Sobha Realty Metro Station and DMCC Metro Station are at a 10 minutes distance from JBR. Moreover, there are 2 bus stops and 2 tram stations which are located at just 3 mins distance from the area.
Furthermore, areas like Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Lake Towers are very near making the commute easy. In addition to the aforesaid, Jumeirah Beach Residence is constituted of 6 clusters featuring 40 sky-rocketing residential buildings. Whereas, there is a unique flat for rent in JBR for each one keen to move into the area.
Most Popular Communities to Rent an Apartment in JBR, Dubai
As per the trends observed by Penny Realty Real Estate, there are the top 3 areas that are worth investing in. Penny Realty is the most trusted real estate in Dubai that brings you the best options for properties for rent in Dubai ranging from apartments for rent in Dubai to villas for rent in Dubai. There are huge varieties of apartments for rent near Burj Khalifa, Business Bay, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, and Palm Jumeirah.
The best areas to rent an apartment in JBR are Murjan, Sadaf, and Bahar. These are sub-communities in Jumeirah Beach Residence offering a variety of services, luxurious lifestyles, and extravagant experiences.
In the list of top-rated and one of the popular communities within Jumeirah Beach Residence is the Murjan cluster which is located at the Northern end of the expansion. The area provides the most top-rated flats for rent in JBR, where each building offers a dedicated parking area for residents, gymnasiums, a swimming pool, and other lustrous facilities.
The area features six residential towers with great amenities, access to retail outlets, dining avenues, and a great commute system. The portfolio of apartments in these buildings ranges from spacious studios to extravagant 4- bedroom apartments.
Apartment Prices in Murjan Community
- The average rent price for a studio apartment for rent in JBR Murjan is nearing AED 83000 per year.
- The average rent price for a 1-bedroom apartment for rent in JBR Murjan is AED 129000 per year.
- The average rent price for a 2-bedroom apartment for rent in JBR Murjan is AED 189000 per year.
- The average rent price for a 3-bedroom apartment for rent in JBR Murjan is AED 223000 per year.
One of the most popular communities in JBR to rent an apartment in JBR is characterized by a high-rise residential complex consisting of skyscrapers ranging from 34-story to 48-story sky-scrapers offering studios, 1,2,3, and 4-bedroom apartments. Inside these residential towers, there are 6 high-speed elevators, gyms, pools, kids’ play areas, and parking facilities.
Moreover, residents of Dubai living in this sub-community have easy access to Carrefour supermarket and The Walk area, which is located at a very short distance which is almost five minutes approximately from the cluster. The apartments are spacious and elegantly build to meet the resident and investors’ needs.
Apartment Pricing in Sadaf Community
- The average rent price for 1-bedroom rental flats in Sadaf is AED 119000 per year.
- The average rent price for 2-bedroom rental flats in Sadaf is AED 174000 per year.
- The average rent price for 3-bedroom rental units in Sadaf is AED 207000 per year.
Bahar is another popular name in the most popular clusters in the Jumeirah Beach Residence area, as recorded by Penny Realty Real Estate which homeowners and UAE residents should consider while choosing rental units in JBR. There are seven residential buildings offering a wide variety of pools, barbecue areas, community gyms, and ATM facilities.
These residential towers are fully functional and offer a great environment for families to live and enjoy an amazing lifestyle in Dubai’s most posh areas. Similar to Sadaf and Murjan areas, Bahar also offers spacious Studios, 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments.
Apartment Pricing in Sadaf Community
- The average rent price for studio rental apartments in JBR Bahar is AED 8000 per year, which is comparatively less in comparison to Sadaf and Murjan.
- The average rent price for 1-bedroom rental apartments in JBR Bahar is AED 123000 per year, which is again more than apartment rents for 1-bedroom apartments in Sadaf and less than in Murjan.
- The average rent price for 2-bedroom rental apartments in JBR Bahar is AED 174000 per year, which is the same as the apartment rents for 2-bedroom apartments in Sadaf and less than in Murjan.
- The average rent price for 3-bedroom rental apartments in JBR Bahar is AED 250000 per year, which is more than the apartment rents for 3-bedroom apartments in Sadaf and Murjan