Studio One At Dubai Marina
Studio One At Dubai Marina Step into a world of luxury at Studio One. This exclusive address offers the best in serviced living, with first-class amenities and unrivaled views.
At the pool deck, residents can relax and take in stunning views of the Marina. For those who like to keep active, the state-of-the-art fitness center offers cardio and weight equipment, along with steam and sauna facilities.
Dedicated, around-the-clock security, conveniently located retail outlets on the ground floor and secure underground parking are just some of the other amenities on site. With everything you could need right on your doorstep, Studio One is the perfect place to call home.
Studio One by Select Group Dubai Marina Studios from AED 574,000 Only.
- STUDIOS 360 SQ.FT. – 502 SQ.FT.
- 1 BR 591 SQ. FT. – 785 SQ. FT.
- 2 BR 996 SQ.FT. – 1109 SQ.FT.
- 10% on reservation*
- 10% after 12 months
- 10% after 6 months
- 70% on handover
- Studio from AED 574,000
- One bedroom from AED 899,000
- Two bedrooms from AED 1,349,000
Invest In Your FUTURE
- Dubai Marina has a 95% occupancy rate and caters to a dynamic population in a district that is unrivalled by any other area in Dubai
- Gross rental yields in Dubai Marina for both studio and one bed average 8% per year
- Ease of Doing Business Index ranked Dubai 22nd globally in 2015
- With a network of more than 240 destinations, Dubai is the world’s number one hub for international passengers welcoming over 78 million registered travelers in 2015 alone
- Between 2010 and 2015, Dubai has recorded a 50% Capital Appreciation
- Dubai has the world’s highest visitor per resident ratio of 5.7, and an estimated 14.3 million tourists travelling to Dubai in 2015, making it the fourth most visited city in the world
- 40% of Dubai’s 2.5 million population is between 20-35 years and in need of contemporary accommodation. The city’s population is expected to grow at 7% annually and reach 5 million by 2030
- 250,000 plus jobs are forecasted to be generated in Dubai due to Expo2020. 25 million tourists are expected to visit the thriving emirate