The Neighborhood

Starting Price AED 780,000

Al Barari

Ready To Move


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


The Neighborhood offers a small-space living idea and a fantastic investment opportunity. Strong rental yields are available in the neighborhood. From the fifth and sixth floors, above the treetops and desert scenery, apartments with studio, one, and two bedrooms provide elevated views that extend to Dubai’s distinctive skyline. Award-winning practices in interior architecture, architecture, and design. An architect specializes in creating highly resolved structures, interiors, and exteriors, as well as things that are perfectly balanced in terms of form, function, and detail. These elements are used to create environments that are unique to each project.

The Neighborhood is a small-scale residential idea with an outstanding investment opportunity located in the center of Al Barari. The rental return in the neighborhood is high. Apartments with a studio, and one, and two bedrooms are available on the fifth and sixth floors, which offer breathtaking views of the desert, treetops, and Dubai’s iconic skyline.

award-winning architects, interior designers, and other designers. A professional who traces context, narrative, social engagement, and human behavior to create environments particular to each project, an architect builds precisely resolved structures, places, and things that are wonderfully balanced in form, function, and detail.

Features & Amenities At The Neighborhood

The Neighborhood is a custom living location that seamlessly combines first-rate habitations, boutique friendliness, recreation, and health civilities. It is located within Al Barari‘s lush, green environment. The dynamic pioneers of the city who seek a cutting-edge style of life that is both careful and tuned in to their own natural musicality need a living situation that is focused on their welfare.

Key Facilities

  • BBQ facilities
  • Children’s play area outside
  • Garbage disposal
  • Gymnasium
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Swimming pool
  • Parking
1011 768x394 1

Payment Plan

A workable payment schedule for The Neighbourhood at Al Barari is offered, with 35% due at the time of booking and the remaining 65% due at the time of delivery. Buyers and experienced investors will find it simple to reserve one of the units in this unique residential building thanks to the appealing terms and flexible options.

Floor Plan

Beautiful studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments provide magnificent views of the desert environment, treetops, and Dubai’s distinctive skyline from the fifth and sixth floors. The Apartments include large outside patios and plenty of natural light thanks to a vertical gallery. The charred wood siding contrasts with the opulent and rustic solid and glass facades of the stories below.

The Neighborhood Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings