Sunrise Bay

Starting Price AED 2,584,888

Emaar Beachfront

Under Construction


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


One, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments in Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront, a luxurious twin tower of 26 stories located only steps from the glittering bay and the bustling marina, each guaranteeing breathtaking sunrise views. The main land is connected to the blue water via the building’s physical and perceptual construction.The exquisitely designed structure, which drew inspiration from contemporary yacht culture, gracefully melds with its seaside location. Sunrise Bay includes a master bedroom that is exquisitely built; the home is serene and uncomplicated, and visitors won’t want to leave the grandeur. Simplicity was chosen in light of the nearby residences.

Standing against the crystalline blue waves, this ideal bay address offers a coastal lifestyle at Emaar Beachfront, Dubai, which appears to be the most sought-after location. Its occupants may experience the ultimate island surroundings with a blend of convenience and charm because to its strategic location at Emaar Beachfront. Enjoy quick and easy access to several important locations that are close to your home.

Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront, located in the centre of Dubai Harbour’s scenically stunning community, offers immaculately designed and furnished contemporary posh 2BR, 3BR, and 4BR apartments.

A 26-story luxury apartment building called Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront (Tower 1) is part of the stunning Dubai Harbour master plan. The upscale residence is a short distance from the marina’s bustling waterfront and the ocean. These residences by Emaar provide a variety of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom premium apartments with stunning views of Dubai Marina and the open sea, created to the highest standards of luxury throughout the world, starting at 670 sq. to 2,150 square feet ft. Following Beach Vista Towers 1 and 2, Sunrise Bay Apartments is the second residential development to break ground in the Emaar Beachfront community.

Experience the expansive balcony views that heighten each unit’s perception of depth, and the material mix that echoes the striking white fibreglass of superyachts. Its design creates a visual and physical link between the structure and the azure-blue waters.

The 1-bedroom apartments start at 670 square feet, while 4-bedroom homes begin at 2,150 square feet. Two buildings at Sunrise Bay are conveniently connected to one another by a platform deck, which also houses a number of first-rate sporting venues and exclusive, lush parking spots. All society members have easy access to several retail, medical facilities, and shopping centres.

Key Highlights

  • Stylishly designed studio to four-bedroom flats
  • A luxuriously constructed twin 26-story building
  • 1.5 km of coastline
  • Dubai Marina is nearby.
  • Sheikh Zayed Road is easily accessible.
  • Views of the Palm and Ain Dubai are breathtaking.

Feature & Amenities Of  Sunrise Bay

Emaar Sunrise Bay is a top-notch construction that has been planned with the best recreational amenities to make your life simple. Residents can take advantage of a special combination of the peaceful island lifestyle and contemporary facilities right outside their door.

In addition, the 750 metres of sandy beaches on either side of the development and the bustling boulevard are accessible to the residents. The best eateries, shops, chic cafes, and entertainment venues can be found along its promenade.

Key Facilities

  • Retail Stores
  • Platform Deck
  • Beach Front
  • Water feature
  • Running Trails
  • Gardens and Parks
  • Resorts and Hotels
  • Bright Marina
  • A Restaurant or a cafe

Payment Plan

You can reserve Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront by paying 80% up front and the remaining 20% within 24 months after handover. Potential purchasers and investors will find the two-year post-handover payment plans with attractive terms and alternatives convenient. By all means, it seems like purchasing a residential apartment won’t be too difficult.

Floor Plan

Modern, opulently constructed residences with 1 to 4 bedrooms can be found at Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront. These generously sized apartments are available in a variety of layouts and designs, with sizes ranging from 704 square feet to 2727 square feet and a wide selection of amenities. This twin tower complex, which offers residents first-rate amenities like a variety of shops and entertainment areas, is conveniently connected to one another at its podium level.

Sunrise Bay Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings