Mamsha Al Saadiyat – Abu Dhabi

Starting Price AED 2.3 Million

Saadiyat Island

Ready To Move


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


Mamsha Al Saadiyat by Aldar Properties 

Mamsha Al Saadiyat by Aldar Properties is a stunning beachside development in Abu Dhabi that offers apartments with one to four bedrooms, lofts with one bedroom, townhouses with two to three bedrooms, and penthouses with five bedrooms. 

The home was built for those looking for a luxurious lifestyle with breathtaking views of the surrounding areas and the sea.

A 1.4-kilometer stretch of breathtaking white sand beach is also a feature of the development, which is a part of the Saadiyat Cultural District. This is a premier residential development, so the developer has added some of the best services and amenities. This, of course, enables you to live in some comfort without compromising your high standard of living.

Every goal you have is taken into account for your total benefit. In fact, the homes in this complex are designed to provide you with the perfect haven. The development is ideal for singles, working professionals, and families. 

It also seems to be the best possible investment choice. The development, which has a total of 461 residential units, has easy access to the beach and is close to some of the best institutions. 

You will also profit from the abundance of retail and food and beverage establishments.

Features & Amenities At Mamsha Al Saadiyat

The amenities at Mamsha Al Saadiyat by Saadiyat Island are among the greatest and will go a long way to assisting you in leading a sustainable lifestyle. The majority of the integrated facilities are created to meet your unique needs and lifestyle. Everything is taken care of, so it is all available right outside the door.

Key Features

  • Swimming pool
  • Health club
  • F&B and Retail outlets
  • Playground for children
  • Walking and cycling paths
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Beach promenade

Payment Plan

Booking Mamsha Al Saadiyat by Aldar requires a 10% down payment and the remaining 90% payment at handover. The flexible payment schedule was thoughtfully created to encourage investment and buyer interest. 

Given the possibilities available, this might be the ideal time if you’re seeking for a reasonably priced penthouse, townhouse, or apartment.

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking
Final Installment 90% On Handover

Floor Plan

The floor plans of the units offer a unique air and style when it comes to the apartments, townhouses, and penthouses of Mamsha Al Saadiyat at Saadiyat Island. 

Each unit has a large living room, opulent decor, and high-end fixtures that meet international standards. The development gives you the freedom to select the option you want because the units come in various sizes.

Mamsha Al Saadiyat – Abu Dhabi Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings