La Mer Maisons

Starting Price AED 5,270,000


Coming Soon


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


La Mer Maisons

La Mer Maisons at Jumeirah 1 in Dubai is a brand-new beachfront development, presented by Meraas Holdings. It consists of freehold residential villa plots with 1 to 4 bedrooms. The complex also includes retail, international eating, entertainment, and recreational outlets in addition to residential plots.

The plots serve as the blank slate on which you can design and construct your own villa, with a permitted height of G+1. In terms of design and construction, the development also complies with Dubai Development Agency’s rules and regulations.

Project Highlights

A brand-new waterfront resort with villa lots
Excellent position and wonderful views of the surroundings
Plots for freehold villas with a maximum allowed height of G+1
A practical and suitable payment strategy
Calming and serene environment
There isn’t a deadline for building.
The Laguna Waterpark, Roxy Cinemas, and a variety of great dining establishments and shopping centres are among the major attractions.

Feature & Amenities

La Mer Maisons at Jumeirah Holdings offers you the chance of a lifetime to live in a top-notch waterfront resort and is unmatched in terms of amenities. Everything is thoughtfully placed to suit your requirements and tastes.

Key Facilities



Waterpark at Laguna

Roxy theatres

neighbourhood centre

retail stores

activities on the beach

fine-dining restaurants

Payment Plan

Villa plots are available for purchase in La Mer Maisons by Meraas with an appealing and manageable 10/90 payment schedule. 10% down payment and the remaining 90% must be paid within 36 months in order to reserve a plot unit.

Down Payment10%On Booking
Next Installment90%Within 36 months after booking

Master Plan

La Mer Maisons by Meraas Holdings is a master-planned property that features a contemporary and minimalist style, which is essentially good news for you. For once, the plots that are being offered are set up so that you can take in the beautiful vistas and have access to facilities that are exceptional in every way.

618 300x185 1

La Mer Maisons Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings