IL Primo

Starting Price AED Call Us

Downtown Dubai

Under Construction


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


The Opera District in Downtown Dubai is home to the 77-story tower known as IL Primo, which is close to the Dubai Opera. Apartments with four to six bedrooms are available for purchase in the development, and the podium level includes first-rate amenities like a cigar bar, a fully-stocked gym and fitness center, a library, and a spa.

Experience roomy living with exquisitely designed areas, an unrivaled selection of amenities, stunning vistas, and a variety of entertainment alternatives. Although the property is situated in the heart of Downtown Opera, it is close to the busy Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, overlooks the famous Burj Khalifa, is walkable to the Dubai Mall, and is close to both major roads and the Dubai Metro.

Enjoy the pinnacle of modern class and style with its grand surroundings and luxuriously appointed facades. As you explore its exquisitely designed apartments that offer an unmatched range of amenities while being surrounded by breathtaking views and all-year-round entertainment.\

Pedestrian zed streets with a waterfront promenade and a variety of retail options
Diverse entertainments and events throughout the year
Wide range of lifestyle, sporting, and leisure amenities
Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools

Feature & Amenities

IL Primo is introduced by Emaar Properties, who also maintains its list of extravagant facilities. A full-height window in the residential flats provides views of Downtown Dubai. Emaar guarantees its guests total comfort and convenience with a comprehensive selection of facilities, including a podium, dining destination, and retail location. Residents of the skyscraper take pleasure in unwinding in the Infinity Pool and taking in the magnificent Burj Khalifa’s captivating scenery.

Swimming Pool
Retail outlets
F&B Plaza
Shopping Mall
Kids play area
Gardens and Parks
24×7 security system
State at art Gymnasium

Payment Plan

Emaar IL Primo in Downtown Dubai is now offered with a workable 70/30 payment schedule, under which you pay 70% during construction up until completion and the remaining 30% afterward. You will find it simple to secure a tastefully built residential flat thanks to the variety of possibilities available.

Easy Installment70%Till construction completion / Handover
Final Installment30%Within 24 months after handover

Floor Plan

Il Primo, a prominent apartment building, has spacious flats, some of which take up an entire floor. The magnificent residential complex, which rises 77 stories and has 119 units, is surrounded by beautiful vistas and offers outstanding advantages. All residents of Il Primo are guaranteed complete comfort and simplicity thanks to a podium of amenities and shopping areas.

IL Primo Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings