Grand Bleu Tower

Starting Price AED 2,020,888

Emaar Beachfront

Coming Soon


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


Emaar Properties’ Elie Saab Grand Bleu Tower 2 at Emaar Beachfront is a residential building with a mix of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments as well as 4 bedroom penthouses. A new level of elegance and sophistication will be introduced in the project’s second phase, which is the result of a partnership between a major fashion brand and Emaar Properties.

Given that this is a high-end beachfront residential development, the developer has placed more of an emphasis on providing you with houses that are situated in a peaceful location. You will have the chance to reside in opulent apartments with stunning views of the ocean and the Palm Jumeirah here. The homes in this project will stand out for having luxurious interiors and fixtures that are tailored to your needs and preferences. Almost everything in this development exemplifies qualities that you seek in your ideal house.

This residential development will inspire you to live, work, and play in possibly the best coastal neighbourhood of the UAE, inspired particularly by the azure and sparkling coastline.

A stunning residential tower featuring lavish apartments & penthouses
Residential units designed by leading fashion designer Elie Saab
Offering great views of the sea, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina
Premium interiors with high-quality fit and finish
Set in a prime location and offering excellent connectivity options
Access to a private beach

Feature & Amenities

The features Emaar Properties has added to the Grand Bleu Tower at emaar beachfront condominium are truly unique. You will discover a lifestyle that is both smart and elegant here. You can start here if you want to experience the best modern living has to offer.

Recreational facilities
Beachside sport
Infinity edge swimming pool
Restaurants & café
Beachside retail outlets
Boutique fashion stores

Payment Plan

Grand Bleu Tower, a beachside development, is available with a convenient 60/40 payment schedule; pay 60% during construction up until handover and the remaining 40% within 24 months of handover. Beautiful homes are part of this high-end residential development, and the options that are being made available are set up to give purchasers and investors a lot of flexibility.

Down Payment12%On Booking
1st Installment10%Within 60 days from booking
2nd Installment8%Within 8 months from booking
3rd Installment5%Within 12 months from booking
4th Installment10%Within 16 months from booking
5th Installment10%Within 20 months from booking
6th Installment10%Within 24 months from booking
7th Installment5%Within 30 months from booking
8th Installment10%On Handover
9th Installment5%Within 6 months from handover
10th Installment5%Within 12 months from handover
11th Installment5%Within 18 months from handover
Final Installment5%Within 24 months from handover

Floor Plan

You are more or less likely to be astonished by the layout of the seaside apartments by Emaar Properties if it pertains to the Grand Bleu Tower floor plans. The expansive living and dining areas with access to balconies in the 1, 2, and 3-bedroom branded apartments and 4-bedroom penthouses certainly provide for outstanding living.

Grand Bleu Tower Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings