Dubai Wharf Luxury Apartments

Starting Price AED 938,000

Dubai Creek Harbour

Ready To Move


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


Dubai Properties’ mixed-use Dubai Wharf is located in the centre of Dubai Creek, directly across from Al Jadaf Metro Station. Dubai Wharf is an opulent, Arabesque-style building with its main position on Dubai Creek. Residences in the complex range from studios to 1, 2, and 3-bedroom flats, which are skillfully combined with modern architecture and interior characteristics that honor heritage.

Dubai Wharf, the foundation of Culture Village, offers the best waterfront lifestyle. A variety of retail, dining and recreational options from well-known national and international businesses support the luxury apartments. Many of the area’s main attractions are located along a large boardwalk that is close to the water, providing locals and guests with the perfect vantage point from which to take in both the old and modern Dubai.

Highlights & Amenities At Dubai Wharf

Dubai Wharf offers a laid-back living experience in the city’s centre thanks to its distinctive contemporary style and sophisticated features. The project serves as a draw and a hub for shopping and entertainment, catering to locals and tourists alike, and is expected to enhance Dubai’s standing on the global shopping and cultural map.

  • Choice of studio, one, two and three bedrooms
  • Ideally located in the heart of Dubai Creek side
  • Directly located on the canal promenade that connected to the Creek promenade
  • Over 2000 resident and visitor parking spaces
  • Approximately 150 retail outlets
  • Exclusive recreation area for residents –A state of the art gym, swimming pool

Payment Plan

You can reserve a unit at Dubai Wharf by Dubai Properties using the 80/20 payment plan by paying 20% up front and the remaining 80% after construction is complete. The accessible payment methods will make it relatively simple for you to reserve a residential apartment.

  • Prices starting from approximately AED 938,000
  • 20% Down payment
  • 80% On Handover

Floor Plan

The mixed-use development has four towers with a total of 582 residential units, about 150 retail, dining, and entertainment establishments on the first and ground floors, and more than 2,000 resident and visitor parking spots in the basement. Apartments are spread over the second to eighth floors and consist of 91 studios, 147 one-bedroom, 276 two-bedroom, and 68 three-bedroom homes.

Seascape At Rashid Yachts & Marina Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings