Chorisia Villas

Starting Price AED 5,300,000

Al Barari

Under Construction


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


We are excited to introduce Chorisia Villas, a collection of modern villas that will be built in the lush Al Barari area. In contrast to other Al Barari projects, the villas at Chorisia have amazing architectural features. The residences, which are spread out across three levels, all feature spacious open-plan living areas that are enhanced by floor-to-ceiling glass, making it easier to take in the breathtaking views of the surrounding greenery. A private pool and a garden area are also included in each residence.

The villas are distinctive and special due to its modern and contemporary architecture, which is designed with today’s sensitivities in mind. Every element of the apartments is intended to provide warmth and happiness to the occupants and their visitors. The interiors, which are roomy and beautifully designed along with having high-end fit and finish, really stand out.

Al Barari offers a wide range of conveniences that are intended to promote both physical and mental well-being. The Farm, the neighborhood’s hallmark organic restaurant, the Heart & Soul Spa, and the Body Language Health Club serve as the community’s three pillars. The neighborhood also features a clubhouse called The Wellness Zone, an outdoor shopping mall called The Well, themed picnic ideas, outdoor movie evenings, and a lovely neighborhood park. The Downtown region, DIFC, and Dubai Marina are all within a short drive of Al Barari.

Feature & Amenities

The amenities available at Chorisia Villas by Al Barari are among the best and are being integrated to provide the highest level of comfort for the inhabitants. Every element has been smoothly incorporated for the advantage of those and will significantly enhance the unique way of life. The following are only a few of the features that will be made available:

Play area for kids
Landscaped gardens
Ample parking space
Nursery & schools
Community Park
Retail and F&B outlets
Private swimming pool
Outdoor shower
BBQ area

Payment Plan

The Chorisia Villas payment schedule is convenient and calls for a 30% down payment on the day of purchase. You can pay the remaining 70% after everything is done in order to complete the reservation for one of the villa apartments. In conclusion, you have a high chance to reserve a unit without experiencing a lot of unnecessary tension.

Floor Plan

The size and layouts of Al Barari’s Chorisia Villas’ floor plans have been improved to provide better comfort and convenience. Residents will be able to choose a unit that matches their needs because it is being offered in a variety of sizes for their advantage.

Chorisia Villas Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings