Address Boulevard

Starting Price Call Us

Downtown Dubai

Ready To Move


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


For anyone travelling to Dubai for pleasure, business, or shopping, Address Boulevard is the best place to stay because it has direct indoor access to the Dubai Mall, Fashion Avenue, and the Metro Station. It features three swimming pools with breathtaking views of Downtown Dubai and the Burj Khalifa.

All of the apartments and rooms are decorated in serene neutral tones. Elegant architecture and cutting-edge technology combine to create a roomy living and sleeping area that seamlessly blends together. An iPad can be used to manage the lighting, temperature, and even room service.

3136 768x512 1

The Restaurant at Address provides a genuine gastronomic experience in a cosy setting. The restaurant is organised into sections that resemble those of a private house, including a lounge, kitchen, library, and art room. Along with a wide array of special tea blends, the lounge serves a chic variety of sandwiches, scones, and macaroons. The hotel’s smoking area is surrounded by books, and the entire hotel has a library-like atmosphere. Around the pool, there is a shisha lounge as well.

The bottom pool, which has a modest splash zone, a water slide, and a variety of outdoor games, is ideal for families. The other two pools each offer a distinctive experience. The infinity pool offers panoramic views of the Burj and a pool bar. The spa pool offers a tranquil setting and is accessible to spa visitors. All visitors are welcome to use the vitality pool at the spa. For visitors who want to stay in shape, there is also a cutting-edge gym, and the younger visitors can have fun at the Qix Club.

Address Boulevard is about 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport. City Walk and the Dubai International Financial Center are ten minutes’ driving away.

Key Highlights

  • Amenities and services of the highest calibre
  • Simple mobility and accessibility
  • Emaar’s 5-star hotels, suites, and serviced residences
  • Exceptional hospitality.
  • The most prestigious designer brand in the world
  • Close to Sheikh Mohammed Rashid Boulevard and Dubai Mall

Feature & Amenities Of Address Boulevard

Address Boulevard’s amenities are in line with its brand identity as a hospitality organisation that provides you with a laid-back experience of its culinary vibes and services. Obtain access to a range of leisure and entertainment facilities created to heighten your senses.

Some Of The Best In Class Facilities, You Likely To Explore Here:

A distinctive dining occasion Along with its delicious food, Address Boulevard’s dining experience offers you opulent settings that suit your mood. It introduces a new degree of comfort where you can eat and enjoy at the same time with its concept of the entire unique restaurant experience. provides a unique assortment of dining options with warm spaces that feel like a real home and a special area.

Luxurious Spa

Enjoy a superior level of hospitality and relaxation in its tranquil 760 sq. m. of leisurely created places. Discover a wide range of the newest, results-driven therapies and readily available hands-on specialist therapists in addition to its utter tranquilly.

Venues For Events And Meetings

It also provides a wide range of elegant conference spaces for visitors and persons in the top business class, as well as ideal meeting spaces and event spaces. Increase your use of seminar rooms and other spaces with a suitable ambiance.

Club Lounge

Access its specially created Club Lounge spaces, which provide breathtaking views of the Burj Khalifa and a gastronomic haven for people who want to work, eat, or just connect with friends and coworkers.

Club QIx

A great place to let your child have some fun while still providing a comprehensive and supportive environment. While offering a wide variety of recreational activities, these are positioned on the mezzanine floor of the development’s facilities.

Payment Plan

You can now purchase Address Boulevard in Downtown Dubai with a workable payment plan, where you pay 25% when you buy and move into your home and the remaining 75% after handover. You will find it simple to secure an elegantly designed residential apartment thanks to the variety of options available.

Attractive 25/75, 3 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

Down Payment25%On Booking / Handover
Final Installment75%Within 36 Months After Handover

Floor Plan

You may now acquire Address Boulevard in Downtown Dubai with a workable payment plan, where you pay 25% when you buy and move into your house and the rest 75% following handover. You will find it simple to secure a tastefully built residential flat thanks to the variety of possibilities available.

Address Boulevard Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings