Acacia Apartments

Starting Price AED 1,531,888

Dubai Hills Estate

Ready To Move


Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details


Acacia Apartments by Emaar Properties is a residential complex in Dubai Hills Estate that offers 1, 2, and 3-bedroom homes. In the tranquil neighborhood where the project is located, where one can discover the sidewalks lined with restaurants and boutique stores, you have the opportunity to experience countless amazing moments.

Come home and settle in Dubai Hills Estate’s golfing community, which provides homeowners with a remarkable local charm. Because you are in a central position, you have easy access to and mobility to many important locations. Connectivity is not a problem because Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road are on each side of it.

Highlights & Amenities At Acacia Apartments

In addition to its 18-hole championship golf course, the Emaar Acacia Apartments offer residents a leisurely lifestyle with state-of-the-art amenities. Additionally, residents can take advantage of a wide range of top-notch amenities, such as retail centers with the newest styles and cozy motels.

  • Swimming Pool
  • Retail Outlets
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Restaurants and Cafes
  • Gardens and Parks
  • Tennis Academy
  • Multi-Purpose Hall
  • Steam and Sauna
  • Water Features
  • Jogging and Cycling Tracks
4719 1

Payment Plan

Emaar’s Acacia Apartments post-handover payment plan is loaded with alluring terms. You will be able to reserve one of the opulent apartments with relative ease if you pay 25% until handover and the remaining 75% from the handover in 36 months.

2 Bedrooms & Above: Attractive 3 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

Down Payment10%On Booking
1st Installment15%On Handover
2nd Installment10%Within 3 months after handover
3rd Installment5%Within 6 months after handover
4th Installment10%Within 9 months after handover
5th Installment10%Within 12 months after handover
6th Installment10%Within 18 months after handover
7th Installment10%Within 24 months after handover
8th Installment10%Within 30 months after handover
Final Installment10%Within 36 months after handover

1 Bedroom: Standard Payment Plan Option

Down Payment20%On Booking
Final Installment80%On Handover

Floor Plan

Emaar Acacia Apartments provide 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units with roomy floor plans and layouts that feature high-end architecture. These luxuriously built spaces have roomy interior spaces that are complemented by on-site amenities including living and eating areas, where you can spend time with your family or unwind.

Seascape At Rashid Yachts & Marina Gallery

Are You Interested In This Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings